To measure a woman’s shoe size. The best way is to measure each foot on a piece of paper. Then mark the highest point of the toe and the longest point of the heel. The distance between these two points are then measured in inches or in centimeters.
HOW TO MEASURE
To measure your feet stand on a level floor with the back of your heels against a straight edge or wall
- 1. FOOT LENGTH
- Measure your foot length by placing a ruler flat on the floor straight alongside the inside of your foot from your heal to your toes. Place an object with a flat edge straight across your toes with the edge touching the tip of your longest toe. Take the measurement (in millimeters) from the ruler where the flat edge crosses (see image below). This is your foot length measurement.
- 2. SELECTING A SHOE SIZE
- If your foot measurement is halfway between sizes, select the larger size. You may find one foot is longer than the other, this is quite normal, please use the larger size when making your shoe size selection.
Women’s shoe sizes conversion table between American, European, UK, Australian & Chinese shoe sizes and the equivalent of each size in inches and centimeters.
Shoe Size Table for Women
* Please note that there is no real international standard for women’s shoe sizing. You may need to contact to the manufacturer for the exact shoe sizes.
You may be looking for:
- Women’s Clothing Size Conversion
- Men’s Shoe Size Conversion
- Men’s Clothing Size Conversion
- Ring Size Conversion